RegTech: Data Lineage and Financial Services
Financial institutions are under pressure from regulators to automate their regulatory reporting which includes having effective and efficient tools in place. In recent years, there has been a significant increase in innovative projects from regulators, focusing on improving processes to reduce overheads through technology and data. In the near future, regulators will want to see a holistic and readily accessible view of the reporting process and the firm’s granular data.
Off the back of this, Solidatus partner Suade have launched a new webinar series – ‘RegTech: Future data standards’. Throughout this series, they have been exploring the importance of data standards, artificial intelligence and interoperability within financial services. On this webinar, our CEO Phillip Dutton joined them to discuss some key areas including:
- Interoperability: the key component to efficiency and agility
- The importance of auditability and transparency
- How important are data quality and accuracy when it comes to data lineage?
- The role of data standards in achieving data lineage and interoperability
- Technology solutions for achieving compliance with BCBS 239
- How to make the most of your risk data
Watch Philip discuss ‘Data lineage and the interoperability within financial services‘, alongside Dr Oliver Margetts, VP of Engineering at Suade and David Hulme’s, Global Business Development at Suade: