Digitization of DCAM
DCAM version control
Comply with BcBs 239 Principles
The advanced modeling capabilities of Solidatus allows organizations to understand how to align the DCAM Data Management Capabilities to the requirements for data management necessary to comply with the BCBS 239 Principles.
Providing organizational gap analysis against each of the nine BCBS 239 principles that have requirements for Data Management.
GLOBAL PRIVACY: The Role of Data Management
Solidatus allow organizations to create understanding of the regulation and the role of the Data Management function to support compliance.
- Identify requirements for data and the Data Management function.
- Align the requirements to the EDM Council DCAM® Framework – providing a compliance roadmap specific to the Data Management function of an organization.
impact assess DCAM v1 to v2 migration
Solidatus allows organizations to understand how DCAM version 2.2 has evolved from the previous version 1.3 and to gain enhanced version-to-version traceability.
Notably, the latest DCAM 2.2 framework streamlines the components from eight to seven and introduces new concepts such as machine learning, artificial intelligence and the ethical use of data.
Solidatus for EDM Council members
Solidatus Read Only is exclusively available to EDM Council members, who can access a read-only version of the Solidatus DCAM models and platform.
EDM Council members have exclusive access to constantly updated and maintained digital models created by the EDM Council in Solidatus. These models include:
- Cloud Data Management Capability Model (CDMC)
- BCBS 239 Knowledge Model
- GDPR Knowledge Model
- Global Privacy Knowledge Model
- DCAM v2.2 Mapped to DCAM v1.3
- DCAM v2.2 Master Model
- DCAM v1.3 Master Model
- DCAM v2 New Concepts Master Model
- DCAM Forward Capability (Capability Level and Sub-Capability Level)
- DCAM Backward Capability (Capability Level and Sub-Capability Level)
BCBS 239 Knowledge Model – Launched in May 2020, the EDM Council published the DCAM BCBS 239 Knowledge Model. It provides an analysis of the alignment of the DCAM Data Management Capabilities to the requirements for data management necessary to comply with the BCBS 239 Principles.
CPG 235 Knowledge Model – In progress. This model will provide analysis of the alignment of DCAM data management capabilities to the APRA CPG 235 principles.
GDPR Knowledge Model – Launched in April 2020, the EDM Council published the DCAM GDPR Knowledge Model. A full GDPR requirements analysis with data and Data Management Impacts, requirements, and DCAM Framework alignment.
Global Privacy Knowledge Model – The GDPR Knowledge Model is being extended and enhanced to incorporate several global privacy regulations, including the India Data Protection Bill, PDPA, CCPA and LGPD.
As a member of the EDM Council, Solidatus Lite is now available to members at an exclusive discount rate. Solidatus Lite allows organizations to author their own models and measure the impact of regulation and how it will affect their organization.
Solidatus Lite enables data professionals to:
- Efficiently migrate their organizational assessment data from DCAM v1.3 to v2.2
- Directly model regulatory obligations such as BCBS 239, CCAR, MiFID II, SMCR, PCI DSS, Reg E, GLBA, BEAR, MAR, PRA 110, MAS 610, APRA CPG 235, CCPA, LGPD, GDPR, etc, onto their organizations’ systems, providing evidenced data lineage
- Implement metadata management, data governance, data lineage and data quality to increase organizational data capabilities
Contact us today to learn more about Solidatus Lite.
learn More about DCAM
Simple to use
IDENTIFY MISSING DATA
Learn moreSolidatus provides organizations with the perfect tool to visualize their data landscape.
Schedule Your Live Demo
“Best Data Governance Solution”, DMI Awards 2020
“Game changing”, Gartner Review
Award-winning Solidatus is empowering enterprises globally to accelerate their understanding and optimization of their data and organizational processes. The Solidatus methodology for digitally transforming organizations to be data-centric and lineage-enabled is changing how businesses discover, document, map and manage their data.
Solidatus is a member of the EDM Council.